Newcastle Liberal Democrats
For our communities, for our city, for our future
Putting community at the heart of politics
Focusing on the issues that matter to the people of Newcastle
Taking climate change seriously
- More devolution to the region - call for more scrutiny and debate in first reaction from Newcastle Liberal Democrats
- Soaring inflation: Cut VAT to help families and keep prices down, say Liberal Democrats
- It's time Wild West water companies were held to account by the Government and its regulator over sewage dumping in our rivers
- Taxpayers' money up in flames as money wasted on dodgy PPE highlighted. Incompetence of Johnson and his Government shown up again.
- Liberal Democrats join with European liberal parties to condemn plans to scrap Northern Ireland protocol : would be a clear breach of international law and damage UK's reputation
- Message to Conservative MPs : Kick this dishonest Prime Minister out of Number 10 tonight
- Energy price cap soars : Call energy COBRA meeting and declare national emergency, demands Liberal Democrats Leader
- Independent review of Children's Social Care is a valuable opportunity for reform say Newcastle Liberal Democrats.
- Conservatives trashing Britain's reputation as a development superpower - broken promises are harming the most vulnerable
- Send the PM his P45 - 48 hours left to get rid of Boris Johnson and tackle cost of living emergency
Liberal Democrats demand better for Britain. We want to give all our children a brighter future in a fairer Britain where people are decent to each other, with good schools and hospitals, a clean environment and an innovative economy.
Newcastle upon Tyne Liberal Democrats are a powerful and growing force in the city. With 21 seats in Newcastle City Council, we're the official opposition to Labour and one of the largest Liberal Democrats groups in the country. We're proud to represent such a vibrant, diverse city and work hard for our residents all year round. Join our enthusiastic, hardworking team today and help us demand better for Newcastle upon Tyne.