- Bring back work from home to help save Christmas say Liberal Democrats
- Omicron variant: Clinically Extremely Vulnerable must not be ignored any longer say Liberal Democrats as they announce five-point plan
- Don't sell vital vaccine manufacturing centre demand Liberal Democrats - it's short-sighted penny pinching just as latest virus variant shows its strategic importance
- HMRC's Pilgrim Quarter good news for Newcastle city centre - but robust travel plans are vital, say Opposition Liberal Democrats
- Urgent answers needed after Newcastle's Transport Levy budget bombshell - what are the implications for city bus and Metro users, demand Liberal Democrats?
- The case for Child Benefit to be paid for all children, catch up with Europe and the USA
- Groundhog Day for Newcastle's Budget as services cuts and council tax hikes set to hit residents.
- Tory MP advising tax haven made a million in "second jobs" last year? Public will rightly be gobsmacked says Liberal Democrats MP
- A fish rots from the head down, and it's the same with Boris Johnson's corrupt and sleazy Government. Liberal Democrats in Parliament lead emergency debate
- Free city centre parking to help the nighttime economy and evening shopping to be scrapped - "Alive after Five" to be axed by Labour Administration. Liberal Democrats call for improved public transport from additional charges.
Liberal Democrats demand better for Britain. We want to give all our children a brighter future in a fairer Britain where people are decent to each other, with good schools and hospitals, a clean environment and an innovative economy.
Newcastle upon Tyne Liberal Democrats are a powerful and growing force in the city. With 20 seats in Newcastle City Council, we're the official opposition to Labour and one of the largest Liberal Democrat groups in the country. We're proud to represent such a vibrant, diverse city and work hard for our residents all year round. Join our enthusiastic, hardworking team today and help us demand better for Newcastle Upon Tyne.