- Newcastle Liberal Democrats Leader responds to Newcastle United takeover
- Rats! Liberal Democrats move to help plague sufferers in Newcastle voted down by Labour Party
- Bad day for worst off in Newcastle as Tory government cuts to Universal Credit come into effect
- Over-development in Newcastle - beats Government target, twice the City Council's own one
- As 2 more energy firms with over 800,000 customers go bust, Government inaction is damaging millions more
- 22,000 fraud cases dropped by the police last year, new figures show - Home Secretary is "asleep at the wheel"
- Empowering parents with catch-up vouchers for every school child - radical new policy announced by Liberal Democrats
- Clean Air Zone fudge is a major missed opportunity on clean air and sustainable transport alternatives in Newcastle say City's Liberal Democrats
- Risks to farmers, the environment and consumers - warnings that Government's proposed trade deal with Australia will damage all
- We are standing up for people who are sick and tired of being taken for granted - Liberal Democrats Leader
Liberal Democrats demand better for Britain. We want to give all our children a brighter future in a fairer Britain where people are decent to each other, with good schools and hospitals, a clean environment and an innovative economy.
Newcastle upon Tyne Liberal Democrats are a powerful and growing force in the city. With 20 seats in Newcastle City Council, we're the official opposition to Labour and one of the largest Liberal Democrat groups in the country. We're proud to represent such a vibrant, diverse city and work hard for our residents all year round. Join our enthusiastic, hardworking team today and help us demand better for Newcastle Upon Tyne.