- Investing in Newcastle's road and pavements - the Liberal Democrats proposals to clear "unacceptable" backlog
- Partygate: Metropolitan Police fined over 17,700 people in London for breaching Covid laws - but nobody who partied with the Prime Minister. Nearly 120,000 nationwide fined.
- Police must investigate party in garden at Downing Street to avoid allegations of double standards
- Tories' stealth tax to cost North East families £400 million by 2026 - don't clobber families who are already feeling the pinch say Liberal Democrats
- Almost 130,000 families in fuel poverty in cabinet ministers' seats - Liberal Democrats call for doubling and extending Warm Homes Discount and doubling winter fuel allowance, paid for by super-profits levy
- Scrapping free Lateral Flow Tests would cause "cost of living with Covid crisis"
- Just another day in the No 10 circus act
- Conservatives still have "head in the sand" over leaseholder reforms and the homes cladding scandal
- Conservatives' broken promise to Afghans leaves women and girls left at "back of the queue"
- Over 60,000 people in Newcastle could be helped with heating bills by Liberal Democrats' "Robin Hood tax" on energy giants' super-profits
Liberal Democrats demand better for Britain. We want to give all our children a brighter future in a fairer Britain where people are decent to each other, with good schools and hospitals, a clean environment and an innovative economy.
Newcastle upon Tyne Liberal Democrats are a powerful and growing force in the city. With 20 seats in Newcastle City Council, we're the official opposition to Labour and one of the largest Liberal Democrat groups in the country. We're proud to represent such a vibrant, diverse city and work hard for our residents all year round. Join our enthusiastic, hardworking team today and help us demand better for Newcastle Upon Tyne.