Complaining to Newcastle City Council

November 20, 2017 3:56 PM

You can complain about the Council's performance to Newcastle Civic Centreyour councillors (and you often do!) or

  • By phoning the Corporate Complaints Office on 0191 211 5180
  • By email to
  • Online at
  • By filling in a form in the "If you have a complaint" leaflet, available at all council offices
  • By letter to the Complaints Office, Newcastle City Council, Civic Centre, Barras Bridge, Newcastle upon Tyne NE99 2BN

If you want to make comments or suggestions direct to the Council this can be done by email to or online at